Your event at Pullman
A whole new hotel experience
Pullman Hotels & Resorts is principally designed to cater for the requirements of cosmopolitan seasoned travelers. The brand’s four and five-star establishments provide an extensive range of tailored services, access to groundbreaking technologies, including a new approach to organizing upscale events.
An upscale global hotel network
- In 2012, 66 hotels spread across 21 countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America
- In 2020, 150 hotels will be located in key international business and tourism destination
Warm welcome and convenience in the lobby
- The Welcomer is guests’ first contact in the hotel and available to help with everything throughout their stay.
- Check-in Check-out kiosks for people who prefer autonomy.
- Connectivity Lounge, in partnership with Microsoft®, to get online, work or print.
Modern and connected rooms
- Innovative bedding concept based on cutting-edge research into sleep and materials
- High-speed Wifi and landline Internet connection
- Large desk and comfortable desk chair
- Docking system to connect electronic equipment easily
- Minibar with free beverages and a courtesy tray with tea and coffee
- Upscale Roger&Gallet guest amenities
- Spacious bathrooms with natural lighting from the room
Cosmopolitan restaurant options
- Restaurants atmospheres that range from lounge to chic to cozy,changing with the time of day
- Cuisine inspired by local culinary tradition and international classics
- A complete, excellent quality lunch, served in 45 minutes flat, ideal for business meetings.
- “Vinoteca by Pullman”: a real wine-tasting experience, with a large selection of wines served by the glass
- The Open kitchen” enables guests to watch dishes being prepared, see expert, talented chefs in action and talk to the chefs.
- The “Deli-Bar” proposes healthful and simple comfort food for a quick meal at the hotel or carry-out.
The Co-Meeting offer
Pullman proposes a new way to organize upscale meetings, conferences and incentive events thanks to personalized support and flexible spaces that feature contemporary design and high-tech facilities.
- A business proposal within 24 hours
- Comfortable and modular facilities that can be adapted to any type of event
- Recently renovated meeting rooms, equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- Innovative breaks to bring your meetings to life
- An event manager supported by an IT solutions manager to ensure the success of your events
- Superb food tailored to each event
- Professional tools dedicated to meeting planners to set up meeting rooms online